Those left behind in the aftermath of a suicide are not alone.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
We continue to host the long-running Triangle support group for survivors. It is one of the few groups in the country that meets weekly. We rely on personal donations.
3. SPONSOR: We raised $93,000 in 7 walks from registration, sponsors, and donations. Every penny went to local Community organizations that support suicide awareness and prevention.
Please share this information and help us spread the word about this most important and meaningful event.
- To support survivors through outreach and self-help groups.
- To train facilitators and support local SOS groups.
- To use existing practices and develop programs for suicide prevention, intervention, and postvention.
- To promote suicide awareness by educating our community through walks, and presentations.
- To partner with other community groups with similar programs and objectives.